Virtual Customer Service Representative
$17 per hour
Training provided (in person) - work at home option available after training, hybrid office/work at home also available.
The Medicare Insurance Specialist (Call Center) will cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Farm Bureau Insurance applicants and members via telephonic interactions. We are looking for self-starting and curious individuals with a passion for serving the needs of the population in their community.
The Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Become the lead spokesperson, advocate and trusted resource for FBHP Health Plan products in your community;
- Establish fluency with FBHP Health Plan products, sales and customer service guidelines and standards in order to confidently guide customers to the FBHP Health Plan product offering that best meets their needs;
- Develop and iterate strong empathy skills with our customers in-person or over the phone;
- Provide straight forward and practical information and guidance to assist customers with complex Health Plan questions and concerns;
- Accurately complete and log scope of appointment forms for each customer meeting;
- Assist customers in enrolling in the FBHP products best suited to their particular needs;
The Specialist must also maintain a current knowledge of applicable federal and state laws and regulations, including industry best practices. During lawful compliance reviews or investigations, the Specialist will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory entities.
Education: High School Diploma required.
- 1 year sales experience
- Preferred 1 year of health industry experience including Medicare insurance sales experience preferred
Skills/Competencies: A successful candidate for the Health Plan Sales Specialist (Call Center) position will possess the following skills and/or competencies:
- Experience using multiple screens / programs while speaking to customers
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Positive attitude and friendly personality
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Interested in & motivated to develop and build new skills to contribute to overall team success;
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote