Hiring for a Recruiter with an amazing company in Washington, DC! If interested, please email your resume at [email protected]
*** the position is requiring to work onsite at least one day a week
Provide support to HR Team in the areas of full-life cycle recruiting efforts for government contracts and corporate HQ, writing job descriptions, preparing salary analysis and other HR functions as required. This position is located in Washington DC.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with government contract and proposal recruiting efforts
- Assist with recruiting efforts to include phone screens, scheduling interviews, reference checks, offers, etc.
- Preparing and writing job descriptions
- Creating market place salary analysis
- Assist with New Hire Orientation/On-boarding process
- Responsible for maintaining compliant personnel records and benefit files
- Assist HR Team with research/special projects and other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years government contracting experience and understanding of clearance process
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Knowledge and experience with various job boards including Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations required
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.