IT Risk and Compliance Analyst - 99% Remote - Legal Firm
- Work in a stimulating environment that encourages collaboration.
- Large, international company with opportunity for career growth and advancement
About Our Client
Our client, is an international law firm headquartered in the southeastern USA, with 42 offices globally and several thousand attorneys across those offices. They support clients throughout the tech world in a myriad of industries to include information technology, biotechnology, digital media, telco, video games, medical devices, defense and homeland security, consumer products, food and wellness and education technology.
As a global firm, they are looking to continue expanding into the coming year, expanding their reach across the US and internationally, thus creating the need to expand and modernize their IT department. They are looking for technical professionals to join their team and to grow as the company continues to grow.
The IT Risk and Compliance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conduct questionnaires and perform due diligence to ensure that third party vendors are able to protect the firm's data and provide recommendations to managmetn.
- While developing and implementing vendor assignments, monitor those vendors' security posture.
- Work with the IT Compliance team to complete risk assessments and responde to client questions related to security.
- Identify inforamtion security and continuity risk and make recommendations for corrections.
First week or two will be in office in one of the following locations. After this the role is 99.9% remote. They want someone in the general vicinity of the offices so that they can come in for emergencies.Doral, FL
Florham Park, NJ
Boston, MAA more in depth job description will be provided upon application. Should you wish to apply, please submit your resume using the link provided and Tom Hoover from Michael Page Boston will review your resume within 48 hours of submission. Should your resume be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly for further discussion MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful IT Risk and Compliance Analyst will have:
- Knowledge of the contract provisions that could be used to enforce vendor compliance (right to audit, minimum security requirements, SLAs, 3d party assessments etc.)
- Degree in information technology, information security, business administration, risk management, or comparable experience
- IT risk management experience of one to three years; security certifications, or at least a willingness to get them;
- Working knowledge of security standards and frameworks (ISO 127001/27701, NIST 800-53) and expertise with governance/risk compliance tools
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
What's on Offer
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- 4.5% profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Travel Assistance
- Well-being Resources
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)