Job Title : Risk Consultant
Locations : Pennington, NJ /Remote to start
Duration : 12 months with possible extension
- Provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF related to Identity and Access Management (IAM) Audit issues and Global Information Security mandates.
- Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans.
- Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management.
- Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience.
- This position is for a Risk Consultant who will be a member of the Risk Mitigation Team that supports Global Banking Technology (GBT) team. The role supports various firm-wide risk and information security initiatives from any number of sources including Global Information Security, Risk and Compliance, and Audit.
- Resource will work with application teams to onboard to and fix defects with IAM tools. Work is driven by Audit issues and GIS mandates and must be completed by specific due dates.
- The ideal candidate will operate as an individual contributor who is part of a team that manages these initiatives from end-to-end. The goal is to manage and reduce the risk exposure of GBT by ensuring that all applications remain compliant with the various programs, both BAU and ad hoc.
- The role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations as well as and interface to various LOBs where required for delivering the programs/projects. Must be able to meet demands associated with managing multiple projects in a global environment. Responsibilities also include creating, executing and updating project plans and project timelines and tracking to meet project requirements. Will involve maintaining project dashboards, preparing project status reports and tracking project time and metrics.
- Advanced Excel (V-Look Up, Pivot Tables, Macros), Advanced PowerPoint (presentations) and Word
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects concurrently Ability to work self-directed and independently as well as part of a team
- Partner with Program and Project Managers and SMEs to translate requirements into executable actions for the technology teams
- Strong ability to interact, communicate, and influence vertically and horizontally
- Proven ability to think strategically. Ability to anticipate risks and successfully develop and drive mitigation plans.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Risk: 3 years (Preferred)
- Audit: 3 years (Preferred)
- Identity & access management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer