Implementation Consultant (Remote)
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring an ImpImplementation Consultant (Remote) to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE: A highly skilled Strategic leader with SAAS implementation experience with a background in implementing exceptional products. You have a passion for defining project scopes, managing deliverables and their respective dates, ensuring that key milestones are reported and tracked while exceeding merchant expectations. You have experience aligning project plan templates with our implementation go-to-market certification process in order to accelerate our time-to-market and ensure we provide best-in-class solutions.
- Develop and execute project plans with milestones (i.e. iterative deliveries) to ensure scope, business value, estimated timelines, risks and constraints are understood and met
- Ability to converse with retailers to gain business insights to formulate the appropriate solution that meets the business needs
- Manage several high-priority projects at one time, staying on schedule under tight deadlines
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional groups implementing readiness plans for new retailers, technology solutions, and strategic initiatives
- Work with stakeholders and senior leaders to help improve relevant Merchant Integration documentation processes and its accessibility to the larger Product organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive continuous improvements to advance process maturity, project and change management best practices into repeatable operational processes
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high level of coordination, communication, and cross-functional alignment
- Serve as Retailer Solutions Implementation liaison to other business groups across the organization, providing necessary requirements and consistent insights for implementations and relevant processes
- Coordinate meetings and facilitate discussions across all phases of the project life cycle from discovery through implementation which includes creating projects plans, creating agendas, updating project notes and ongoing documentation and providing ongoing status updates
- Escalate project issues & risks to leadership and key stakeholders
- Ensure that project details are kept in a central location and communicated as needed to stakeholders
- Complete administrative tasks and contribute to team initiatives and internal projects as assigned
- 5+ years of experience of SAAS Software Implementation Project Manager/Consultant
- 5+ years of client and stakeholder management including presentations to both small and large groups and managing challenging conversations
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Work experience in a highly regulated financial services industry (banking/insurance/finance)
- Strong executive presence, and excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills with an aptitude for working as part of a cross functional team
- Experience documenting business rules and technical processes into logical steps, structures and diagrams
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- PMP certification a plus
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Strong results and action orientation
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong technology skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Tableau
- Ability to work within large, complex engagements and work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Understanding of Agile principles and Scrum
- Excellent interpersonal skills including emotional intelligence
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
- Similar titles or roles may include: Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer or Sales Solution Architect/Engineer
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.