Senior Product Designer
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 2-month, possible extension
Events/ Video Production knowledge preferred
Excellent UI skills alongside UX
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Product Designer for our client.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing new features in collaboration with our small but super-talented development and product leads
- Rethinking and reimagining the current experience to identify visual and aesthetic improvements
- Improving the fit and finish of existing features
- Work to create a unified experience on the company on multiple platforms, including web, iOS and Mac and Android web
- Ensure that product design reflects the intention and philosophy of the company
We're looking for someone:
- With an amazing aesthetic with examples of clean, elegant high-fidelity visual design
- With empathy and understanding of the end-user experience
- With smart business sense to understand how to prioritize and triage product needs
- Who can collaborate while balancing the needs of users with the needs of the company
- With a proven portfolio of SaaS product design work in the mobile web and/or app space
- With prior experience in designing digital workplace and/or virtual events software
You might work on things such as:
- Designing a seamless onboarding experience for someone creating an event in this company
- Designing a better way to send messages between people in the company
- Auditing the existing design language and advocating for improvements
- Taking a new spin on the app's current design to amp up this company fit and finish
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.