Customer Support - WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE
ECS Virtual Support, LLC Remote
customer support work from home remote customer service virtual customer support calls latency ecs travel roadside assistance assistance tax
January 29, 2023
ECS Virtual Support, LLC
Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. Our company is seeking over 2,000 agents. Our agents choose from a number of possible positions where they provide support to customers from the comfort of their homes. Examples of positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with Disney reservations, to name a few. Our virtual agents are true professionals, with relatable personalities, and a "bend-over-backward for you" mentality. If you are looking for a family-oriented, work-from-home environment with a professional company then this is the place for you. If you have the appropriate office setup, we can offer you flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all in the comfort of your home.
The starting pay for our agents is $10/hour for a minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less than 40 hours per week. We also include bonuses/incentives based on performance, hours worked, and customer satisfaction. All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and OT) from which you can choose to work. The earning potential is between $30,000-$60,000 per year if you're willing to put in the time and effort, and offer great customer support. This is an independent contractor opportunity.Responsibilities:
- Participating in training and certification courses
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer service
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum number of hours per week
- Being accountable in all areas of work with us
- Must have customer service experience and/or administrative experience (6+ months experience preferred)
- Must have (or be willing to set up) a quiet home office with a computer/laptop, headset, and reliable/strong internet connection
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism with excellent typing, communication, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must be willing to work hard and strive to make customers happy
- Must be articulate and have an excellent command of the English language
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron, Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for firewall/security purposes.
Report this job