- Interest in clinical nutrition, long-term care, and food service management
- Job responsibilities and highlights:
· Develop, implement, and monitor individualized care plans for residents of long-term care facilities using medical nutrition therapy.
· Collaborate and assist with culinary team to ensure protocols in place, and adherence to federal and state guidelines are being followed.
· Preforms menu review and approval, sanitation audits and assistance with regulatory surveys.
· Attend interdisciplinary meetings and rounds with clinical staff.
· Conducts admission, annual, and quarterly nutritional assessments to identify nutrition concerns.
· Serve as the lead dietitian for assigned facilities.
- Must hold RD credential through CDR and be licensed in the State of Texas.
Accepting applications for Lubbock, McAllen, Odessa, Victoria!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Staff is required to wear a mask and/or other PPE equipment, per facility requirements. Remote work may be needed.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Registered Dietitian (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?