Global Trust and Security - Investigator
About our group:
Members of Seagate’s Legal, Government Relations, and Global Trust and Security Department are diverse, dynamic, innovative, and engaged. Our attorneys and other professionals work collaboratively as valued business partners to support Seagate’s strategy and objectives. Our team goals are to Protect Seagate, Deliver Awesome Services, Build Sustainable Relationships, and Grow the Best Team. We do impactful and interesting work, support each other, and have fun.
The overall mission of the Global Trust and Security Investigator is to lead and support the investigation of fraud and misconduct in collaboration with internal and external business partners. This role will report directly to the Manager of Global Investigations, Americas and EMEA.
About the role - you will:
- Investigate and resolve complex global investigations matters in compliance with internal procedures
- Conduct in-depth forensic analysis to resolve cases, and determine methods, techniques and procedures for obtaining the desired results
- Interview subjects as part of the fact-finding process
- Develop sound forensic routines to preserve critical data and adhere to data retention policies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to summarize complex cases in written form and share with leadership
- Ability to influence without authority
- Planning, organizing and leadership skills
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures
- Able to exercise diplomacy when working with business partners
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple cases at the same time
- Leading cross-functional, global teams
- Experience advising senior leadership on high risks and providing solutions to mitigate
- Wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
Your experience includes:
- Corporate security operations, investigation and intelligence gathering tactics, and emergency and crisis management operations
- Forensic analysis to resolve cases, and determine methods, techniques and procedures for obtaining the desired results
- Influencing without authority
- Advising leadership on risks and issues related to Internal Protection
- Ability to manage intelligence vendors related to your role
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Analytic ability and drive, critical thinking skills, project management experience, and exposure to tactical and operational security
- MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365)
- Ability to synthesize business/financial data and develop recommendations
- Ability to work as needed to meet operational needs
- Advanced understanding of business, private and public sector boundaries
Colorado's 2021 Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) requires we inform you of the estimated base salary range for this position: $84,500.00 – $123,200.00. Actual salary range is based on fair market value of the role in the geography in which you live based on the requirements of the job and your skills. This posted salary range is a good faith and reasonable estimate, and Seagate reserves the right to adjust this range depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Seagate offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, annual variable pay bonus, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, flexible and dependent care spending accounts, health care spending account, flexible time off/vacation, paid holidays and paid parental leave.
Our Gold LEED-certified Fremont product-design campus drives innovation, bringing together a diverse set of engineering, design, operations, support and administrative teams. The site is equipped with state-of-the-art clean room and lab space. On-site social activities are popular, including our annual BBQ, ice cream social, and holiday events. Wellness programs, gaming rooms and the on-site fitness center help round out and balance your Seagate work-life experience, along with opportunities to give back to our local community
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our 1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24- hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Women’s Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Our Normandale campus spans two suburbs, Edina and Bloomington, and serves as the Recording Head development and manufacturing arm of Seagate. Located in the heart of a bustling community, Seagate offers an on-site café, or if you prefer, you can drive to one of many restaurants just minutes away. Need to grab a gift over lunch time? Shopping is abundant in the area. If working out is your thing, the on-site fully equipped fitness center hosts wellness programs, outdoor activities, tournaments and group workouts. Looking for something more laid back? Reset in one of our meditation rooms, or simply take a walk around our indoor walking path. On-site cultural festivals, celebrations and community volunteer opportunities also abound.
Location: Longmont, United States, Fremont, USA, Research Center, Normandale, United States
Travel: Travel both domestically and internationally (as needed)