Flower Team Member
As a member of the Tryke Cultivation Team, you will gain a full understanding of the state-of-the-art cultivation process. You will perform day-to-day gardening operations with primary responsibility over specific areas and strains. Every day is a different challenge and you will be looked at to consistently ensure the highest consistent quality. You are a team player, with a high initiative to work on your own as well. You are able to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Maintain and care for cannabis crops during the flower cycle to include watering and pruning.
- Ensure consistent growth and nutrient plans of crops.
- Follow disease and pest management practices.
- Maintain current knowledge of genetic and grow techniques.
- Follow procedures for a sanitary, safe, and compliant environment.
- Grow multiple strains of cannabis regardless of complexity
- Provide management with maintenance updates, any issues, and proposed remedies.
- Provide management with daily details and updates on the status of all genetics, including all costs, expenses, timing, etc.
- Maintain the total count of all plants in assigned area.
- Document and record required information to maintain compliance with laws.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and professional work environment.
- Actively participate in grow room setup and take down.
- Perform basic equipment calibration, inspections, and maintenance.
- Adhere to company standards and operating procedures.
- Operation of light equipment which may include forklifts, delivery docks and loading levelers and pallet jacks.
- Report for work on all assigned workdays and report on time with a positive attendance record
- Be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to obtain appropriate cannabis licensing cards
- Knowledge of plant diseases, pests, and nutrient deficiencies and toxicity
- Working knowledge in agriculture and/or horticulture practices is a plus
Accountability & Initiative
Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Accepts responsibility for mistakes. Complies with established policies and procedures.
Willingness to take action to address needs without being requested to do so; staying on task to completion, particularly in the face of obstacles or other trying circumstances.
Attention to Detail
Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks. Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals.
Ethics & Integrity
Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
Ability to work effectively with different people and teams of people, by putting others at ease, acknowledging diverse opinions, addressing relevant concerns, minimizing conflict, promoting harmony, cooperating with others, and working toward consensual solutions to achieve group objectives.
Ability to work well under pressure; maintaining effectiveness and self-control in the midst of any one or combination of stressors, including emotional strain, ambiguity, risk to self, and fatigue.
Verbal & Written Communication Skills
Ability to communicate in both oral and written form, including giving (speaking and writing) and receiving (listening and reading) information, in a way that ensures messages are understood.
Ability to identify and set priorities; to plan and effectively allocate resources; to attend to details so that relevant issues are addressed and high-quality outcomes result.
Facilities & Safety
Basic knowledge of the physical, engineering, and experimental equipment and operational characteristics of facilities, and safety and equipment development designed to support cannabis activities.
Knowledge of planning, growing, and harvesting of cannabis for consumption using appropriate equipment and techniques.
Knowledge of the concepts, principles, theories, and practices of cultivation or crop management, physiological processes in plant growth and crop yield.
Greenhouse Facility Operations
Knowledge of all systems and controls of a greenhouse facility including ventilation, temperature controls, lighting, moisture, and watering systems. Includes maintenance and upkeep of greenhouse facility.
Know how to create systems for watering equipment that efficiently provide the most appropriate amount of water to plants to ensure peak production and growth
Knowledge of pest species and the methods and materials, including chemicals, for control or prevention.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, use hands, and to talk or hear. Ability to stoop, bend over, move & lift up to 75lbs, reach up high to grab and move inventory, carry item up/downstairs, climb stairs, and stand for extended periods of time. The employee is regularly required to walk and reach with hands and arms. Prolonged standing may be required, 8 hours plus. Those physical movements and the degree of mobility normally associated with cultivation and production will be performed on a repetitive basis. The ability to distinguish letters and symbols, as well as the ability to utilize telephones, computer terminals, calculators, and copiers is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment includes exposure to, but not limited to, pollen, allergens chemicals, fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and stressful situations.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Tryke Companies was organized by a hand-picked group of established industry professionals with a proven track record of success. From cultivation, to production, to distribution, the Tryke Team is led by industry pioneers determined to establish the Tryke brand as the undisputed standard in cannabis. We are currently seeking people who demonstrate the character, attitude, and skill-sets necessary to excel in a dynamic and challenging industry.
Similar support team member jobs in las vegas nv
- support team member jobs jobs near me
- team member jobs near me
- Caregiver at Oakmont Senior Living
- Team Member at Dangkeebs LLC
- Sales and Service Expert at 24 Hour Fitness
- Team Member (Full & Part Time Storewide Opportunities) at Whole Foods Market
- Client Service Supervisor at Gallagher
- Service Coordinator at Southland Industries
- IT PROFESSIONAL 3-Database and Systems Support at State of Nevada