Analyst ll, Credit Strategy Analyst( Work From Home)
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at our company. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work remotely 100% of the time and will share a hoteling workspace if/when working onsite, as determined by business needs. The incumbent can work remotely from anywhere in the United States, unless otherwise specified in the job posting. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
The Analyst II, Credit Risk is role is responsible for monitoring, validation, testing and analysis of FNBO's credit risk strategies with a primary focus on consumer and commercial credit card portfolio. The Analyst, Credit Strategy Testing utilizes advanced analytics to monitor and validate the execution of credit strategies across multiple businesses including Cards, UCL and POS. The analyst works closely with the different teams across credit risk organization (Cards, UCL, POS, Strategy Development, etc.) to understand credit strategies and develops analytical solutions to identify execution gaps. The individual supports the Director, Credit Risk in maintaining accurate validation of credit strategies. They will also work closely with decision sciences, compliance, and operations to explain and address the identified gaps.
About This Role:
Job Specific Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Conduct end-to-end credit strategy analysis, including data collection, data wrangling, validation, testing, and reporting to demonstrate accuracy of credit strategy execution and provide audit/regulatory support.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of new and existing credit risk strategies and ensure all strategies are correctly executed.
- Test new credit strategies (pre- and post-production) by analyzing data from multiple sources utilizing various statistical and analytical techniques.
- Identify execution gaps and clearly communicate them with credit leadership.
- Work closely with decision sciences, compliance, and operations to resolve credit strategy issues identified during testing and validation.
- Work with different stakeholders to identify solutions to the identified gaps.
- Support on-going internal and external audits and maintain strong documentation.
- Complete ad-hoc requests on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with large data to identify credit strategy gaps.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Basic understanding of databases (prior experience with Snowflake is preferred).
- Prior experience with SAS is preferred.
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and ability to build dynamic reports using pivot tables.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (prior experience with PowerBI is preferred).
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to different audiences.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to handle stress and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize team workloads/projects based on departmental goals
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, finance, economics, engineering, or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience in credit risk management or other analytical field or an advanced degree with a focus on data science
Compensation range (base pay): $62,087.00-$99,248.00IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Work at Home - Nebraska
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: .
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at . To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement