Senior IT Governance Risk and Compliance Analyst (REMOTE)
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. The email address used in establishing your account will be used to correspond with you throughout the application process. Please be sure and check the spam folder. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
Performs analytical tasks related to system enhancements and maintenance; serves as the liaison between the business unit and the programming/technical units; makes recommendations to management for system enhancements (which could be revenue producing items).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates detailed project plans and tracking documents to track a project from start to finish.
- Plays a key role in communicating issues related to projects/request to the business unit and programming/technical staff.
- Creates documentation related to projects and/or system changes to ensure they are properly communicated to the field and Help Services.
- Confers with personnel of businesses in a merger or acquisition as they are the sole responsible party to assure the application(s) being converted and operational and the success of the venture.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
- Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
- Assists Computer Programmer in resolution of work problems related to flow charts, project specifications, or programming.
- Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Directs and coordinates work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
- Works with Hancock University and Retail Services to create detailed training, policy, and procedures as the need arises.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by Senior Management.
- Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- At least 5 years related experience
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Knowledge of records management software products, imaging systems, and automated databases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, analytical, customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel
- Strong presentation skills
- Preferred knowledge in Accounting software; Contact Management systems; Database software; Development software; Human Resource systems; Internet software; Payroll systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 50 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an "undue hardship" then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.