Marketing Specialist - Remote
Who is Litmus?
Litmus's email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight and engage consumers. Over the last 10+ years, we've built a reputation as thought leaders and one of the most trusted solutions in the industry, and it shines through our customers – all 250,000 of them, representing the world's top brands in tech, banking & finance, retail, media, and more.
And with our newest acquisition of Kickdynamic, an AI-driven content automation solution, we are now leaders in email marketing personalization.
How do we do this? It all starts with our people and a core belief that the talent we seek should be a culture add rather than a "culture fit," with our 5 core values in mind:
- Take it to Heart
- Practice Considerate Communication
- Act Humbly and Confidently
- Collaborate with Bias to Action
- Be Beyond Litmus
What would I do at Litmus?
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you'll support the growth goals of our marketing organization. You will have a hand in all Demand Generation programs that drive top of funnel lead growth and will gain exposure to marketing programs across a wide variety of channels, including email, paid media, virtual and in person events, ABM, co-marketing and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketer early in their career, who is looking for broad exposure to a variety of marketing programs.
The Marketing Specialist will have a hand in all programs that drive Litmus' Demand Generation engine and work closely with our Growth Marketing team. This role will become an expert in how the Litmus Marketing team operates, how campaigns are launched and measured, and what makes up the full mix of programs, channels and tactics that combine to drive results. This role will own how we build, manage, measure and optimize programs that support our overall growth.
On any given day you might:
- Collaborate across teams to manage a campaign calendar
- Help execute and measure Demand Generation channels such as events (both virtual and in person), content syndication, ABM, paid media, website, reporting/analytics, content and more
- Evaluate campaign processes and best-practices with an eye on efficiency and scalability. Identify opportunities for improvement and coordinate with our partners in Marketing/Sales Operations to implement the change
- Pre-launch testing and QA of marketing programs, validating technology setup and ensuring a flawless user experience
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure alignment and help increase lead conversions
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, demand generation or sales
- A proactive problem-solver, intrapreneurial, and analytically driven with an attention to detail
- A flexibility in approach to work, people, processes. Ability to adapt to change and offer process improvements
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at one time
- Experience with marketing and sales technologies (CRM, marketing automation, data management, etc.)
- Inquisitive mindset, curious about how we get things done, with an eye on opportunities to optimize performance
- Nice-to-haves include:
- Hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- An understanding of HTML + CSS
- Previous experience in marketing, marketing operations or business/sales development at a B2B SaaS organization
- Understanding of marketing trends, tactics and best practices, both individually and as a component of an integrated marketing plan.
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a profitable company that's been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You'll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-first culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person's attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from equitable wages, work-life balance, the freedom to be your whole self, to equal opportunities for growth and development at Litmus. We believe wholeheartedly the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.