Customer Service Representative (Seasonal / Work From Home) Virtual Hiring Event
Are you looking to work for one of the most exciting brands in the outdoor industry? VF Corporation is looking for exceptional customer service reps to fill part-time and full-time seasonal positions in our e-Commerce Customer Service Department supporting brands like The North Face, Vans, Timberland and more!
Why should you apply?
- Earn $14.50 per hour
- Flexible hours (part-time or full-time)
- Work from home for the entire seasonal assignment
- GREAT FOOT IN THE DOOR! High level performance may lead to long term employment in Appleton, WI location
- Discounts available for VF brands
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding efficiently, accurately, and courteously on all customer transactions through inbound calls, live chat, and email correspondence.
- Process product orders and provide prompt and efficient response and resolution to all customers’ requests.
- Assist customers, sales reps, and management with inquiries or issues concerning orders.
- Analyze, review, and process customer's request for return authorization and credits.
- Maintain effective communication with customers to provide on-going information flow as it relates to sales, promotions and problems to ensure accurate billings and shipments.
- Provide technical and/or product information as required to respond to customer inquiries.
- Certain Customer Service Representatives will have additional responsibilities to service our customers over social media platforms
**Must be located in Wisconsin or North Carolina
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work between the hours of 7am – 6:30pm
- Basic computer skills required
- Reliable internet and a quiet place to work without distractions
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera
Check to see if your network connection can support an online session
A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About VF Corporation
We are one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands
At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet
This is our purpose
It’s the reason we come to work every day
It’s a commitment shared by all of our global associates across brands
Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together
This is our calling.
We believe that when you discover the difference between a career and a calling, you get so much more out of life
When those lines begin to blur, you start to limit yourself much less and start aiming for more
That’s what we want for everyone who joins us at VF
And frankly, that’s what it takes to thrive here.
Here you can do the best work of your life
We are purpose led and performance driven, people-focused and supportive
Most importantly, we believe that everyone should be empowered to be their authentic self and we power an internal movement of inclusion and belonging
Our teams are built on a global mindset, sparked by sharp minds of diverse individuals and reflects the global consumers we serve.
Bring your energy and fresh perspective, contribute to our movement and build your future with us.
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location
Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.