Tax Partner - South Florida (Real Estate) -Remote
At Cherry Bekaert, we create shared success through teamwork, energy, and expertise. We offer a rewarding career path for motivated, curious, and entrepreneurial individuals. If you re ready to find your space and create your future, keep reading!
Located in Coral Gables or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, this highly visible position offers excellent training, development, and professional growth. Once you join the team, your feeling of belonging and community will be strengthened by the firm s core values: Integrity, Mutual Respect, Passion for Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, and Trust.
Youll be responsible for leading a team that provides tax and consulting services to flow through entities and their related owners in a variety of industries with a concentration in real estate. Experience with REITs, real estate funds, and/or developers is desirable, but not necessary. Wed be interested in additional industry experience, not limited to construction, professional services, technology/life sciences, etc. The qualified candidate will provide personal, compliance, and business tax planning services to partnerships, owners, families, family businesses, as well as high net worth individuals. Limited travel in this region should be expected.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.
- Requires strong background in working with pass through entity taxation.
- Prior experience with multi-state returns and operations helpful.
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning a plus.
- Candidates strongest traits must be in client service and business development, leading to growth
- Strong leadership and staff development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
What We Offer You
- A well-run firm that offers stability and opportunity to develop as a leader and grow your book of business
- Collaborative environment focused on career advancement and professional development
- Supportive partnership group with a one firm mentality and a commitment to colleagues success
- Big firm resources and bench strength; small firm flexibility and openness to new ideas
- Collaboration across service lines and offices; a firm culture that embraces one another and the community; and an excellent opportunity to help bring along talented new staff, seniors, and managers
- Defined metrics and targets that eliminate ambiguity
About Cherry Bekaert
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. Cherry Bekaert is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit cbh.com/disclosure.
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at cbh.com/careers and follow us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
2022 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look