Clinical Team Lead
New Community Corporation in Newark, New Jersey is one of the largest and most comprehensive community development organizations in the country; New Community’s success rests on its comprehensive approach to community development. It is active in housing, health care, education, job training, childcare and economic development.
Under the direction of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Team Lead will be responsible for the provision of direct clinical services to children, adult, family and co-occurring population at the Family Service Bureau office located in the Kearny and Newark offices as needed. In addition, the Clinical Team Lead will serve as a guide to full time and part time Clinicians and interns to maintain department growth and success.
- The purpose of this position is to provide quality clinical services to clients and serve as an ambassador of the agency with the community that Family Service Bureau serve.
Conduct psychosocial evaluations to assess and diagnose clients for mental health disorders using the DSM-V ;
Facilitate individual and family therapy sessions on a weekly or biweekly session based on client need
Facilitate bi-monthly HUD trainings for NCC Management
Serve as main point of contact for EAP referrals and services
Input all documentation within 24 hours of client contact
Learn and utilize the Electronic Health Record (EHR) for chart maintenance as per agency, accrediting agencies and licensing guidelines
Provide monthly statistics to ensure compliance to contractual guidelines.
Provide guidance to lower-level clinicians and interns
Serve as a task supervisor for interns
- Master Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or other related field.
Two (2) year minimum experience in mental health service
Currently licensed as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or an action plan to obtain full clinical licensure within 1 year of employment.
An additional LCADC preferred but not required
SIFI preferred but not required
Flexibility to travel between both Kearny and Newark offices as needed
Flexibility to work Monday through Saturday work schedule as needed
From: New Community Corporation
401 K Retirement Savings Program with Employer Match
- Credit Union
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
12 Paid Holidays
Paid Benefit Days (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
Employee Assistance Program
Similar team assistant jobs in newark nj
- team assistant jobs jobs near me
- clinical team lead jobs near me
- Executive Assistant at Guild Education
- CES Executive Assistant II at Panasonic Corporation of North America
- Executive Assistant - Administration at RWJBarnabas Health
- Diagnostic radiology at University Hospital, Newark NJ
- Part-Time Office Coordinator, Registrar's Office at Pillar College
- Senior Executive Admin. at MARS
- Center for Pre-College Program (CPCP) MSI Assistant at New Jersey Institute of Technology