This job is not active anymore.
Software Business Analyst (K-12) – HR-Payroll Team | Hiring in Everett, WA!
WSIPC Everett, WA
Why WSIPC? At WSIPC We Take Pride in Nurturing a Culture Where...
We are a team – We care about the growth and development of our people and the Cooperative.
We pursue excellence – We are continuously learning, and striving to improve our skills, services and culture.
We are passionate and creative – We are inspired by our Cooperative members to innovate and develop solutions that best fit their needs.
We are accountable and supportive – We take responsibility for our decisions and collaborate to ensure the best outcomes.
We communicate honestly – We work in a transparent, open, and trust-based environment.
We have serious fun – We take the time to enjoy ourselves because hard work and innovation are fueled by a good work-life balance and a lot of personality.
We serve our community and we are our community – We are part of the community we serve and we are invested in its success.
About the Position
WSIPC is seeking a support and training development professional who is passionate about serving others. In this position, the candidate will be working primarily with WSIPC’s suite of HR & Payroll applications.
A successful candidate for this position is team-oriented and self-motivated, has superior attention to detail, as well as excellent communication, technical, training, problem-solving, and analytical skills. The candidate should also meet or exceed the qualifications listed below.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Superb ability to research, investigate, analyze, reconcile, and evaluate data. Is inquisitive, resourceful, a critical thinker and interested in the details
• Excellent interpersonal skills: persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic with conflict resolution skills
• Must be able to develop and deliver quality, professional training courses in a variety of formats to a variety of audiences
• Ability to clearly articulate ideas and processes to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
• Familiarity with performance under service level agreements and expectations surrounding the critical issue resolution
• While familiarization with K-12 business, payroll and HR operations is a benefit, a customer service-focused mindset is a paramount trait in caring for our customers and succeeding in this position.
• College diploma or university degree in an appropriate discipline and/or equivalent work experience
• Ability to travel in or out-of-state; some overnight travel required
This is a full-time position. WSIPC provides a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to twelve holidays, medical, dental, vision, and paid sick leave. Visit www.wsipc.org for a full list of benefit offerings.
Salary Range $75,200 - $84,374
WSIPC is subject to the Vaccine Mandate. WSIPC is an EOE.