Remote work-after hours support
Evening After Hours Support staff works under the direction of the Back-up On-Call Manager to coordinate, develop, and manage our Client's & Care Associate's schedules from Monday to Friday (from office closing 5pm to office opening 8:30am). From Friday at 5:00 pm to Monday at 8:30 am. If Monday is a national holiday or office closure day then the schedules must be covered through to the first morning after the holiday/closure. The Evening After Hours Support staff will learn and assist with scheduling in the office, however, the primary responsibility of this position is to monitor and supervise evening schedules and to be available for emergency assistance of our Clients and Care Associates. As such, the Evening After Hours Support staff is required to be available at all times during the scheduled shifts. Weekend On-call Managers will alternate assigned weekends. Schedules will be assigned one month in advance but may change due to illnesses and or emergencies.
Payrates to be discussed
1. Covers all schedules from Monday - Sunday 5:00pm to 8:30am (from office closing to office opening).
2. Is available to assist a Care Associate and/or client if there is an emergency.
3. Responds promptly and courteously to all in-bound clients' or caregiver calls.
4. Directs caller to 911 if appropriate and/or calls 911 on caller's behalf if deemed necessary.
5. Re-directs all general information calls/ future schedule change requests/leave requests/etc. to the office for handling during regular office hours M-F 830am - 5pm.
6. Forwards information on all non-emergency requests to the office on Monday AM via email.
7. Contacts the Back-up On-call Manager in emergencies only or when there is an urgent request for services.
8. Keeps an accurate log of calls made and received and itemized time spent working while on-call
9. Monitors and manages schedules in Wellsky (an internet scheduling software) for up to the minute status. This can be done via SMS alerts for missed clock-ins and clock-outs.
10. Makes necessary staffing changes to evening and early morning shifts to maintain schedules in the event of a required schedule change, cancellation, and/or call-out.
11. Notifies all relevant parties of any staffing and or scheduling changes using our 3Cs� Model: Clients (and/or family), Care Associates, and Care Managers.
12. Understands and complies with Company Policies and Procedures.
13. Attends to shifts as a backup caregiver, if required.
14. Maintains clear, precise and timely documentation in Wellsky.
15. Communicates essential information to Back up On-call Managers for new inquires, referrals or scheduling difficulties in a timely manner.
16. Call Staffing Coordinator between 8:30am-9:00am (Monday to Friday) to pass on report.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
1. WA State Certification equal to or greater than Personal Care Aide (CNA, HCAC, or equivalent).
2. High School Diploma/GED and at least 1 year of customer service experience in the healthcare field.
3. Desire to work with and improve the quality of life seniors and disabled adults.
4. Ability to multi-task and stay calm in a fast-paced environment while ensuring attention to detail.
5. Basic office and computer skills and organizational abilities.
6. Knowledge of Clear Care and/or scheduling software (training will be provided).
7. Knowledge of in-home care, experience in the caregiving/medical field.
8. Excellent communication skills via phone, in person, and in writing.
9. Good customer service skills and the ability to ensure all client and employee needs are met in a timely manner.
10. Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
11. Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
12. Ability to pass criminal background check
13. Works primarily out of their own home.
14. Will work in the office for training