HIM Coder, Inpatient
Atlantic Health System is seeking a HIM Coder for their Overlook Medical Center location. This incredible opportunity is a full time position, with flexible start time.
This is a remote opportunity!
- Review record and code ICD-10-CM/PCS on all IP records
- Work with CDI team on reviewed accounts
- Maintain 95 accuracy on all IP records while maintaining high productivity
- Maintain coding credentials
- High School Graduate
- RHIA/RHIT/CCS preferred
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5 years Inpatient (IP) coding experience
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U. S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Similar medical coder jobs in newark nj
- medical coder jobs jobs near me
- inpatient jobs near me
- Outpatient Coder I at University Hospital, Newark NJ
- Inpatient Coder at University Hospital, Newark NJ
- Single Path Coding Specialist I (Remote) at Stanford Health Care
- Entry-Level Medical Billing Assistant at Entry Level Healthcare Jobs
- Inpatient Coding Specialist II (Remote) at Stanford Health Care
- Remote Inpatient Coder at AMN Healthcare
- Apprentice Medical Records Technician at University Hospital