Champaign County Urbana, Illinois
October 6, 2022
- JobID: 3042
- Work with staff, interns, partner agencies, and clients to define technical requirements and implement software solutions.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain data-driven web sites, tools, and applications.
- Write code that adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Create and maintain tests to ensure application functionality.
- Write documentation, train users, and provide technical support.
- Manage, clean, and integrate data with applications.
- A four-year degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently to solve technical problems.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Express, Django, and WordPress
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Regional Planning Commission/Software Developer I
1776 E. Washington Street (Brookens Building)
As soon as possible
Open until filled
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., (37.5 hours per week) Flexibility is necessary to meet the needs of the program.
Location: 1776 E. Washington Street, Urbana, IL 61802
Pay Grade: 6
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Starting Wage: $33.00 (DOQ)
Competitive benefits, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, high-quality programming, and great work environment!
Report this job
Similar programmer/developer jobs in champaign il
- programmer/developer jobs jobs near me
- software developer i jobs near me
- Backend Software Engineer - Remote at LEE ENTERPRISES
- Web Developer at McKenzie Wagner
- Entry Level python developer at SynergisticIT
- Software Engineer at Confidential Priviately-Held Company
- Software Engineer at AGCO Corporation