We are looking for a full-stack developer with strong working knowledge in both frontend (typescript/Angular) and backend(.net, c#) to support the development of our web-based practice management system.
The position will be hybrid of on-site and work from home.
- Developing web-based applications by adhereing to the specifications
- Managing internal software tools such as a Client Management System (CMS)
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent years of experience required
- 3+ years of applicable experience required
- Strong working knowledge of typescript languages, specifically Angular
- Working knowledge of object oriented languages: .Net / C# (core is a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of MS SQL Server and databases : writing optimized queries, proper abstraction and uses of indexed / non-indexed clusters, writing complex queries, joining tables, etc.
- Solid understanding of server side technologies such as Azure / AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus but not required.
- Familiarity with API and cloud technologies: ie. Maintain and build APIs
- Understands best practices in coding: optimizing codes, refactoring, etc.
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills