Partner - Florida Regional Market Leader - Remote
Do you have a passion for building? Have you been described as having a growth mindset? Do you enjoy uniting the business around growth? Are you comfortable holding yourself and others to ambitious growth goals? Does sharing and communicating the growth vision with others excite you? If so, please keep reading.
In this role, you will collaborate with Firm leaders, service line, and industry partners to drive the growth strategy agenda for our $45m Florida region that that serves middle-market businesses, entrepreneurs, privately owned companies, and publicly traded corporations. Ideally, this position will be located in South Florida (Coral Gables or Ft. Lauderdale). The Regional Market Leader will be responsible for planning and integrating industry expertise and Advisory Services to drive growth and meet client needs for the Florida region. In this role, you will drive consistency, collaboration, and communication among stakeholders, lead partners in achieving financial targets for regional growth, develop and manage the industry/regional marketing budget, and ensure the delivery of the Firm's Client PROMISE.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with a large local, regional or national public accounting firm.
- Demonstrated experience in driving growth and building an office, practice, industry group, service line or similar
- Ability to drive success through the influencing of Partners.
What We Offer You
- A well-run firm that offers stability and opportunity to develop as a leader
- Collaborative environment focused on career advancement and professional development
- Supportive partnership group with a one firm mentality and a commitment to colleagues' success
- Big firm resources and bench strength; small firm flexibility and openness to new ideas
- Collaboration across service lines and offices; a firm culture that embraces one another and the community
- Defined metrics and targets that eliminate ambiguity
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
About Cherry Bekaert
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. Cherry Bekaert is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit .
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at and follow us on LinkedIn , Glassdoor , Instagram , Twitter and Facebook .
� 2022 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.