Enrollment Recruiter - CAS
Enrollment Recruiter, College of Arts & Sciences (CAS)
Trinity Washington University, seeks an Enrollment Recruiter for the College of Arts & Sciences (CAS Admissions). The Enrollment Recruiter must build credible relationships among prospective students, families, school counselors and community partners, that yield enrollment results. The successful candidate will have previous sales experience, superior interpersonal skills, aptitude for data-driven portfolio management, a commitment to the mission of Trinity and an understanding of the market (college bound students). The Enrollment Recruiter, will diligently manage a portfolio of passionate prospects, from inquiry though enrollment working collaboratively with Enrollment Services (Financial Aid, Advising, Student Success and other offices as needed). The successful candidate will possess a genuine enthusiasm for recruitment work, deploy a creative and personable sales approach and understand the value of professional collaboration within a student-centered environment.
The Enrollment Recruiter will recruit and support enrollment goals for new student growth among undergraduate and transfer students. He/She will serve with a team of highly capable professionals, all committed to the mission of the institution. The Enrollment Recruiter will report to the Associate Vice President of Admissions and will work collaboratively with Deans and the VP of Marketing to ensure results.
Located in the Nation s Capital, Trinity Washington University is a premier, private institution grounded in 125 years of educational excellence and catholic tradition designed for undergraduate women with graduate, professional and certificate academic programs for all.
The Enrollment Recruiter will be part of the team of professionals that connects prospective students (and their families) with Trinity s dynamic undergraduate and graduate programs. Desirable candidates will be able to effectively communicate and demonstrate their successful record of relationship management, sales, and stakeholder engagement. Trinity seeks team members with strong communication talents, and an eagerness to develop new relationships as needed to support growth opportunities for the University.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Recruit, steward and enroll undergraduate students in the College of Arts & Sciences
- Build and manage constituent relationships with high schools, community partners, and community colleges
- Develop and execute yield events as needed for the targeted enrollment pipelines
- Use data to track enrollment analytics and target efforts for outreach
- Produce and provide compelling presentations for multiple constituents to support enrollment growth
- Travel to recruitment events (locally and within a nearby radius) to recruit prospective students; actively participate in recruitment events held in-person on campus and virtually
Characteristics of successful candidates:
- Ethical, adhering to high standards of integrity
- Strong sales orientation with demonstrated results
- Capable of using data to direct focus/efforts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Able to develop a network of relevant relationships
- Collaborative/Positive team player
- Commitment to Trinity s mission and strategic goals
- Bilingual proficiency is highly desired (Spanish)
- A bachelor s degree, required, with at least 3 years of successful professional sales related experience. Master s degree, preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Must have access to reliable and appropriate transportation. Trinity reimburses mileage and travel expenses.
Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community among its students, faculty and staff, and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.