Virtual Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Virtual Assistant
Job Type: Contractor
Reporting To: Director of Human Resources
About Molly’s Spirits
Molly's Spirits is the premier destination retail liquor store in Colorado. While our Lakeside location has only been open since 2014, we are a top five liquor store in Colorado. In November 2019, we opened our second location in Greenwood Village near the Denver Tech Center and have plans to expand as rapidly as liquor laws allow. We are a company built upon core values and expect all employees to be welcoming, innovative, knowledgeable, zealous and gracious while curating a land of adult beverage discovery.
Molly’s has won numerous awards and received national attention for their innovation and customer service. Molly’s is consistently voted Best of Westword Liquor Store and is a Market Watch Leader recognized for technology innovation in the liquor industry.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. You are required to have experience fulfilling various administrative tasks, preferably in a remote work environment. A strong internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools like Slack and Zoom.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Email management and organization.
- Prepare reports and/or spreadsheets.
- Create structure/workflow/processes.
- Research technologies and make recommendations.
- CRM administration: updates and data entry.
- Project Assistance/Coordination.
- Provide assistance with other tasks as needed.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor's Degree and experience working remotely preferred.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours.
- Experience in an administrative support role.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer.
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.
Successful candidates will be fast learning self starters who thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and professional communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve.
Other job requirements:
- This is a 1099 contractor role.
- You MUST be available during regular business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job. No evening hours.
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Molly’s Spirits is an EEO/AA Employer - applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status or other status protected by law