Senior Analyst, FP&A and Strategic Finance
How You'll Make an Impact
We are seeking elite and talented teammates to join a cohesive financial SWAT team to guide strategic, operational, and financial decision making. Business partners are eager for your financial expertise and value your help in understanding, tracking and managing financial and strategic resources to achieve company goals. If you are someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an important impact to healthcare, then come join our growing team.
The FP&A and Strategic Finance functions are ideal for highly motivated and gritty individuals who function with confidence in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment. The Senior Analyst will have direct interaction with senior management, as well as significant interaction with leadership across key functional areas, and will be coached by leaders from mature blue-chip organizations with deep financial expertise. Candidates must have strong communication skills, a knack for forging close professional relationships, and a track record of positively influencing business performance. The ideal candidate is results-driven, a consummate team player, possesses a strong drive to exceed personal goals, and is naturally inclined to identify opportunities and anticipate risks, take ownership of challenges, and make sound decisions.
This is a full-time role. While the company is based in Denver, candidates can be both in-person or remote.
What You'll Do
- Develop and prepare insightful reporting and analyses on a recurring and ad-hoc basis to communicate business performance to key internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and prepare monthly reports and forecasts, providing variance analyses and meeting with budget owners to discuss ongoing performance
- Facilitate the enterprise-wide strategic planning and annual budget processes
- Build unit economic models and business plans for new service offerings and help support teams for new services in development
- Model proposed relationships with business partners, including hospitals, health systems, and health insurance companies
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to develop new analytical tools for understanding the business, and seek to discover relationships between available data and results
- Inform and educate senior leadership of strategic activity, including financial models, growth initiatives and industry assessments
- Support identification, research and evaluation of potential M&A targets across the healthcare ecosystem; conduct integration planning on potential acquisition opportunities
- Build and develop financial models, including clinical and operational models, 5-year projection models, and valuation models
What You Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with superb attention to detail
- Service mentality and the ability to partner closely with internal customers
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of forecasting and financial statement analysis
- Desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility
- Personal interest and passion for business and modeling
- Collaborative teammate who seeks the success for the entire finance team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or similar strongly preferred, but will also look at candidates that have good experience
- 2-4 years in related experience required (demonstrated quantitative skills and analytic ability)
- Financial planning and analysis, management consulting, big 4 audit, corporate finance training program, and/or investment banking experience strongly desired
- Expertise with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, formulas, etc.)
- Experience in healthcare services and/or technology is preferred
Who We Are
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Connect With Us
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to learn more.