Full-Stack (Frontend-Focused) Engineer
This Salve is seeking an experienced full-stack engineer, with a front-end focus, to join our growing team as we expand our unique offering in the cannabis industry. You will help maintain and develop features within our platform as well as enhance and customize our e-commerce solution. Our team currently utilizes PHP, Laravel, Vue, Vuex, Nuxt and InertiaJS for these areas of development. is some text inside of a div block.
Salve is a retail-focused integration and automation platform for the cannabis industry. Our platform connects various technologies together to enable easy compliance, multi-channel selling (including e-commerce and delivery), workflow automations and more for enterprise-level businesses that need a more customizable solution.
Salve was founded in mid-2021 and now processes over 27,000 orders per month with major seed-to-sale brands. We are scaling quickly and need great people to help us grow.
What Your Job Will Include
As a Salve engineer, you will:
- Create robust, intuitive interfaces within our platform.
- Customize and enhance our e-commerce solution.
- Develop unique interfaces that integrate with Salve.
- Work with the founding team to help plan and architect solutions.
- Take ownership of new features and pieces of development.
- Write readable, well-tested code.
- Help to review other team members’ code.
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for engineers who:
- Have a good attitude and are easy to work with.
- Are skilled in their areas of development.
- Have an attention to detail.
- Can operate semi-autonomously.
- Are well organized.
- Are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Comprehensive knowledge of JS, HTML, CSS.
- Extensive experience working with Vue and Vuex.
- Experience using Tailwind and PostCSS (or similar).
- Some experience working with PHP and Laravel.
- Familiarity with Git and Github.
- Experience with Nuxt (highly preferred).
- Experience with Inertia.js.
- Familiarity with MySQL.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and WooCommerce.
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Company retreats
- High impact role
- Work within a fun and exciting industry
Salve focuses on Retail Technology. Their company has offices in District of Columbia. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://getsalve.co or find them on LinkedIn.