Customer Service Representatives-Work From Home - Now Hiring
Do you have strong communication skills and outbound collections experience? Do you enjoy working with people helping to address their issues and solve their problems? Are you looking to start a career in the comfort and safety of your home?
We're Sutherland. We help customers across industries from financial services to healthcare achieve greater agility through improved, automated customer experiences. We now have immediate openings for Collections Consultants to join the team supporting one of our largest financial services customers.
In this role, you get to:
- Demonstrate excellence: Showcase your people skills and negotiation tactics by managing inbound and outbound calls for assigned accounts.
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Work with our customers to find a win-win solution
- Drive the business forward: Take initiative and work independently in a target-driven environment; proactively escalate potential issues to ensure exceptional customer experience.
You should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a strong multitasker
- Be driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive, quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look