New Account Sales Representative
Job Title: Insurance – New Account Sales Producer
Holloman & Associates, Corp. is expanding and looking for a New Account Sales Producer for our office in Pueblo. We are a Top 10 America Family Insurance Agency with multiple offices along the Colorado Front Range.
We are looking for a New Account Sales Producer who is:
- Results driven with a track record of success
- Strong network of relationships throughout the Pueblo Community
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely
- Community Minded
- Team Oriented
This Sales Producer will execute the growth of new account acquisition in the Pueblo market. This role will be responsible for driving the monthly sales success with a minimum of 6 – 10 additional new households accounts for Holloman & Associates.
This position will require a knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance related product lines well enough to quote and sell the American Family P&C Products. The duties of a successful producer will be to source and develop new Property, Casualty and Life lead’s, scale new business opportunities, to enhance the growth of our thriving insurance practice in and throughout Pueblo County. This is a client-development role that interacts digitally and face-to-face with back-end administration. Some of the marketing responsibilities of the Sales Producer include the following:
- Develop Centers of Influence – market to Real Estate agents, Loan Officers, Title Managers, Accountants/CPA’s, Financial Advisors and Business/Estate Attorneys.
- Coordinate Community Events – plan and execute events (Wedding Shows, Auto Shows, Home & Garden shows, Farmers Markets, etc) to meet prospects face to face
- Develop a Professional Network – BNI, Toastmaster, young professionals, chamber of commerce
- Outreach to Personal Network – connect with friends, family, contacts and colleagues for their own insurance needs and referrals
- Maximize Agency Marketing Programs – to include:
- Prioritize outbound calls to potential and former clients
- Analyze demographics and select key communities/neighborhoods for mailers and outreach
- Works and engages with the existing team of Holloman & Associates to grow the Pueblo office book of business through maximizing add on policies and referrals.
- Interacts with the existing American Family Insurance leadership team and the teams based in Colorado Springs and La Junta by attending a weekly sales meeting and huddle board.
- Excellent sales and relationship capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to thrive with goals and challenges.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ability to prioritize goals and to delegate responsibilities when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
College degree or equivalent training preferred.
4+ years of sales or community building experience.
Knowledge and familiarity of the insurance products and business.
- Colorado License required in Property, Casualty and Life Insurance
- Commercial Lines Sales Experience a plus
Salary and Benefits:
Target annual compensation of $72,000-$100,000 K+
Base Salary of $42,000 + Commissions
Uncapped commission structure
3% match for SIMPLE IRA
Health Reimbursement Account
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 2 years
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pueblo, CO 81005: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?