This job is not active anymore.
K-12 Software Business Analyst – Student
WSIPC Everett, WA
Salary Range: $75,200 - $84,374
The salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
We are a team – We care about the growth and development of our people and the Cooperative.
We pursue excellence – We are continuously learning, and striving to improve our skills, services and culture.
We are passionate and creative – We are inspired by our Cooperative members to innovate and develop solutions that best fit their needs.
We are accountable and supportive – We take responsibility for our decisions and collaborate to ensure the best outcomes.
We communicate honestly – We work in a transparent, open, and trust-based environment.
We have serious fun – We take the time to enjoy ourselves because hard work and innovation are fueled by a good work-life balance and a lot of personality.
We serve our community and we are our community – We are part of the community we serve and we are invested in its success.
About the Position
WSIPC is seeking a support and training development professional who is passionate about serving others. In this position, the candidate will be working primarily with WSIPC’s suite of Student Management applications.
A successful candidate for this position is team-oriented and self-motivated, has superior attention to detail, as well as excellent communication, technical, training, problem-solving, and analytical skills. The candidate should also meet or exceed the qualifications listed below.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Broad experience in the support of specialized school district student management and/or financial management software suites (knowledge of the Skyward Student Information System preferred)
• Superb ability to research, investigate, analyze, reconcile, and evaluate data
• Excellent interpersonal skills; persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic with conflict resolution skills
• Ability to develop and deliver quality, professional presentations to a variety of audiences
• Ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
• Familiarity with performance under service level agreements and expectations surrounding mission-critical issue resolution
This is a full-time position. WSIPC provides a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to twelve holidays, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and paid sick leave. Visit www.wsipc.org for a full list of benefit offerings.
WSIPC is an EOE.
WSIPC is subject to the Vaccination Mandate for Washington State