Procurement Intern, 2023 Summer U.S.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian procurement is part of the global finance team, within the CFO organization. You will report to the head of sourcing and procurement. You will join a talented and collaborative global team that is always growing.
What you'll do
- Deliver transformation projects and strategic sourcing events, collaborating across the global procurement team and our partners, including Finance, Tax, IT, HR, and Legal.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for value, efficiency and scale by developing data tools and analytics to surface spend insights, remove pain points and streamline our processes.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to develop business cases, deliver savings and provide exceptional customer experiences.
- You love partnering: You can put yourself in the shoes of our customers and design for their needs. You relish influencing others and piloting cross-team projects.
- You're curious and ask questions, you can understand what the data says and present technical requirements and recommendations in easy-to-read formats.
- A strong desire to make an impact and contribute to agile projects big and small, working independently and as a TEAM.
- Be part of supply chain or business program and graduating in the spring of 2024.
- Be able to commit to at least a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) internship during Summer 2023.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $32/hr - $50/hr
Zone C: $27/hr - $42/hr
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .