Hawaii Palms English School is accepting applications for part-time ESL teachers.
We are looking for ESL teachers with experience teaching group classes and/or private lessons to students of various ages and proficiency levels.
Part-time teachers should be flexible to teach in-person classes during regular school hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm.
We teach a variety of courses and classes that target short-term students and that primarily focus on verbal communication. Lessons are either planned according to the course’s curriculum or, in case of private lessons, each student’s needs.
We are currently interviewing for a short-term teaching assignment that will run from November 16 thru December 17. Classes will run from 10:00am to 3:00pm (or 3:30pm) for a total of 5 hours a day.
In addition to the teaching assignment mentioned above, we are also preparing for a kids program that will run from December 20 thru February 18. Depending on student enrollment, part-time teachers may have the opportunity to teach on a more permanent basis.
If interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to the e-mail address provided here.
Similar teacher (k-12) jobs in honolulu hi
- teacher (k-12) jobs jobs near me
- english teacher jobs near me
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher at Kamehameha Schools
- High School Teacher at GetSelected.com
- Secondary Math/Science Teacher at GetSelected.com
- Substitute Teacher, Math/Science - Academy, Grades 9-12 at Punahou School
- Middle School Math Teacher at SEEQS Public Charter School
- Pre-School Assistant Teacher at Star Sea Early Learning Center
- Teachers Aide - Hawaii Kai at Kamaaina Kids