Fellowship Program Director and Medical Director
The Department of Psychiatry at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School is recruiting for a Program Director of its Fellowship in Addiction Medicine and Medical Director of its Addiction Medicine Services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic addiction psychiatrist to lead our fellowship program and expand its academic portfolio and clinical services. We are looking for a colleague who shares our commitment to diversity, medical education, and the urban communities we serve.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an innovative, thriving, and growing department. Our faculty positions are particularly well-suited for early career psychiatrists with an interest in academic psychiatry. Rutgers NJMS has a culture of mentoring the new generation of leaders in addiction medicine and strongly supports faculty members' professional development.
Successful candidates will actively participate in clinical care, medical student teaching, and graduate medical education, and will have the opportunity to engage in research and other scholarly activities. Interested candidates should send their CV to the attention of the Department Chair, Petros Levounis, MD, MA. We are an AA/EEO employer.
Candidates must be able to obtain a New Jersey medical license and be board certified or board eligible in addiction psychiatry. Academic rank will be commensurate with experience.
Similar of student services jobs in newark nj
- of student services jobs jobs near me
- medical director jobs near me
- Student Support Services Representative at Essex County College
- Public Health Representative I at Rutgers University
- Travel Nurse RN - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care - $6,048 per week at American Traveler
- Director - Alternative Education at Newark Board of Education
- Part-Time Office Coordinator, Registrar's Office at Pillar College
- 23 elementary at Newark School District
- (RN) Registered Nurse - Newark, NJ at Fine Care Center