Imagine new horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future.
Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
This position can be in Waltham, MA or one of our many other office locations throughout the US.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- You will work as part of a flexible global team in the SolidWorks R&D division. You will collaborate with the Product Definition and User Experience design teams.
- This is a position at the forefront of the user interaction with our Computer Aided Design apps, solving real problems and providing high-quality usability to professional CAD users who spend many hours a day interacting in 3D with our software and all in a web browser.
- You will develop and deliver functionality that is continuously integrated and validated by automated testing. You will provide focused automated tests in order to guarantee that the code is always ready to ship, without blocking our ability to innovate.
- To support our toolkits, you would also deliver validation interfaces to other teams as needed. Finally, you will contribute to analytics to ensure that our software behaves as intended for the customer, with high performance and reliability.
- You will support and champion the use of the e-apps on mobile and touch devices, ensuring a consistently high user experience on any device.
Working as part of a team of very mixed skills, there is a huge opportunity to learn or use existing skills in related areas.
The key quality you would demonstrate above all would be a determination to solve problems, working with other teams or team members to find the right solution, but always ensuring that issues are resolved.
The challenge ahead
- Develop your knowledge of GIT, GITHUB, and our continuous delivery process
- Plan and develop the software design, working from designs to identify changes that can be implemented and describing it accurately in specifications
- Work with QA to establish test scenarios and plan their automation
- P lan the appropriate user interface, identify and manage dependencies with other components
- D evelop and implement the new application functionalities : code, compile and run unit tests (test cases, non-regression tests, test harness, component-based test, etc.)
- Deliver the software and respond promptly to issues found in testing in order to deliver software on time and on quality, expanding automated testing to cover new issues.
Your key success factors :
- Bachelor's , or Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
- 1-4 years of experience is ideal but other levels of experience would be considered
- Solid understanding of GIT
- Experience or interest in Web and Mobile App Development
- Experience or interest in Cloud Services development
- Basic use of Linux for development and testing
Desired Skills :
- Ability to work with 3D mathematics
- Selenium automated test development
- Windows-based development experience (primarily Visual Studio)
- Software design skills and sound engineering instincts
- Potentially CSS, HTML5,WebGL
- Understanding of Web Services Technologies and design approaches (HTTP, REST design, microservice architecture)
- Willingness to work in multiple languages for minor tasks as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and an enjoyment of collaboration within a varied team
Last updated : 2022-08-14