Sr Direct Sales Executive- Remote Florida
- Candidates must reside in one of the following areas to be considered - Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Jacksonville, Atlanta
The position requires a strategic approach to developing new business and generating revenue in defined territories. Success will be demonstrated by growth of new customers, territory penetration within each assigned automotive vertical and client engagement.
The Sr Direct Sales Executive (Sales Hunter) will be responsible for finding new customers identified in the automotive verticals thru multiple lead sources.
This position requires knowledge of our operating locations, familiarity with national auction operations and ability to partner with GMs, and other operational leaders.They will be highly skilled in negotiating and will ensure the company's best interests are met. This position will have accountability for volume and revenue targets for assigned book of business.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Focuses on bringing in new business and creating client engagement
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding volume and revenue goals
- Must be knowledgeable of automotive verticals in order to identify client motivators and pain points. Verticals include Banks, Credit Unions, Rental Car Companies, Fleet Management companies and Third Party Remarketers
- This position determines a client need via consultation, then reviews and analyzes what is best suited for their business model.
- Identifies opportunities and creates a sales pipeline. Develops an aggressive sales plan within a defined market.
- Takes lead from client discovery to product needs identification to pricing negotiation and launch
- Heavy focus on Inventory Solutions products. Engages across Cox Auto where appropriate
- Client engagement can include SOP creation, marketing strategy, performance review and continued product enhancements
- Sources leads from competitive intelligence, operations target lists and other lead sources, such as conferences, partnerships, client recommendations, and other Cox Auto business units, such as Mobility
- Communicate consistently with field operations for client launch and engagement plans, as well as rolling out client SOPs. Regularly partners with field operations on pipeline, leads and account servicing.
- Accounts would remain in account for a specific amount of time and then be reassigned to an account management team based on size and client support needs
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of direct sales and source hunting experience
- Proven ability to prospect and develop new business working an account list and track record of growing accounts from existing base
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices
- Skills in communication, customer service, and relationship building
up to 75%
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community.
We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more.What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years.
With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all.Ready to make your mark? Join us today
For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO).
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services.
Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility.Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.