What we're looking for
As an Automation Platform Developer on the Business Systems Team, your passion for automation, efficiency, and scale really shines through. Your role is a combination of technical thinking, and hands-on development across our key automation technology platforms – MuleSoft, UiPath, and Alteryx. Your primary mission will be to help drive the automation and transformation of our current processes and data workflows and develop effective solutions for automation, efficiency, and scale across our key functions (Marketing, Sales, People, Legal, and Finance).
Business Systems team enjoys a fast-paced, cross-functional environment while managing the underlying key infrastructure systems, data workflows, and processes that help Momentive scale and deliver on its business strategy. In this role you will report to the VP, Business Systems.
- Lead technical strategy and solution design, hands-on systems development deployments across our Automation Platform – comprised of MuleSoft, UiPath, and Alteryx
- Drive automation and scalability across various business processes for key functions through strategic problem solving and hands-on development
- Provide technical mentorship to team members as we continue to broaden the Automation Platform footprint (leveraging Agile development for key projects)
- Engage in weekly process and solution design discussions to further develop the roadmap for Automation Platform pod
- Develop metrics and reporting mechanisms to measure success of the automation and scalability initiatives
- 7+ years of hands-on development experience with automation platforms like UiPath, Alteryx, MuleSoft, ServiceNow, Automation Anywhere, etc
- Thorough understanding of enterprise data architecture models and systems transformation principles primarily focused on automation, scale, and compliance
- Solid business and process understanding and customer empathy – we're building exciting experiences for the Momentive organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills, desire to build creative solutions, and passion for building automation and scale into technology and process platforms
- Strong communication skills is a must – you'll be leading projects and teams on numerous transformation journeys across the organization
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $159,360/year to $298,800/year depending on geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses, commissions, and/or equity may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
In addition, we've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity and Best Company for Perks and Benefits and Work-Life Balance, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, and our annual holiday refresh.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.