c# .net/SQL Server full stack developer
Crackerjack IT is driven by passion to transform problematic processes into efficient, simple, user-friendly systems. We are committed to optimizing our client s business processes with the best-suited solutions for their actual needs and challenges. Our proprietary intranet application continues to help many companies streamline various business software systems into one seamless, cost-saving platform.
About the opportunity
Crackerjack IT are your API/EDI and Intranet Solutions experts. We are looking for experienced IT professionals to drive our solutions to continue to support our clients. Be a part of a small company to have flexibility, independence and much more!
At Crackerjack IT you can also enjoy:
� Flexible working hours
� Option to work hybrid after training/probationary period
� Fully paid Medical/Dental for Employees
� Independent work environment
� To learn, develop and grow with a dynamic day-to-day work scope
� Ability to be an integral part in the company by utilizing your ideas, knowledge and expertise!
Looking for a talented .Net developer with specific experience in API integrations. You must be able to understand and execute work based on both specific and fluid specifications within estimated time constraints. Excellent communications skills are a must. Local candidates will be given priority.
- .Net Framework 4.x (c#, VB.Net)
- .Net Core 2.1+ (c#)
- .Net Standard (c#)
- SQL Server programming
- Stored Procedures
- Table Design
- User-Defined Functions
- Index performance tuning
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Programming Best Practices
- RestAPI principals
- SOAP principals
- OOP principals
- Experience in API integrations
- Experience with eCommerce site integrations (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Working knowledge of c#, Advanced SQL Server programming and REST-Based development
- Experience understanding and executing work based on both specific and fluid specifications within estimated time constraints
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Sage 100/500 application and data structures
- Understanding of QuickBooks application and data structures
- Familiarization with Fishbowl
- Familiarization with Starship
- Familiarization with QODBC
- ASP.Net MVC
- EDI (832, 846, 850, 855, 856, 810, 867, 870)
- Experience operating within Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016 and 2019
- Experience with Shopify, SellerCentral and VendorCentral
- ASP.Net Web Forms/MVC (VB.Net mainly, transitioning to c#)
- Administration of IIS 7.0/7.5
- Web-based UI Design/Development
- CSS driven layouts
Crackerjack IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Be a part of a team that continues to transform chaos into efficiency!