Lead Enterprise Architect (REMOTE)
Gridiron IT Remote
lead enterprise enterprise architect remote enterprise software technical design architecture cost lead enterprise architect public trust
March 21, 2023
GridIron IT is seeking a Lead Enterprise Architect to to join our rapidly growing team supporting a federal government client.
Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance required
This role is integral to the success of the program scope and will have overall responsibility for designing and implementing Cloud and DevOps solutions that support the agile software development effort for the program. The Lead Enterprise Architect is the senior most technical resource and will work closely with other technical staff to ensure successful implementation of this strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and implement data center/cloud-based hosting solutions, including solution architecture and cost estimation.
- Use pricing and licensing models of major enterprise software platforms and making architecture recommendations in consideration of lifecycle cost.
- Design and implement container solutions including solution architecture and cost estimation.
- Develop root case analysis, problem identification and resolution, and roadmap for problems within system design and implementation of existing and new systems.
- Analyze business requirements and designing technical solutions.
- Develop solutions using Message Services, DevOps pipeline tools, configuration management, automated testing, and deployment
- Support Agile Software Development within Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- US citizenship is required.
- Able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Report this job