iD Tech is hiring over 400 instructors to teach and inspire the next generation of STEAM innovators. We’re seeking talented individuals to mentor kids ages 7-18 in a fun, dynamic learning environment.
- Teach 1 or more course topics at our virtual tech camps or online private lessons
Mentor the next generation of coders, game developers, digital artists, mathematicians, and entrepreneurs
Work a part-time (20+ hours/week) schedule that is 100% remote.
- Enjoy an inclusive and fun work environment.
- Develop your teaching, tech, and professional skills.
- Network with diverse individuals in the Ed Tech industry.
An iD Tech instructor:
Is passionate about teaching technology to kids and teens.
Is a flexible team player with strong communication skills.
- Has a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
Qualified applicants must also demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
Machine Learning (Python)
- Digital Music Production (Ableton)
- 2D or 3D Video Game Design (Minecraft, Roblox, Unreal Engine, Unity)
- Character Modeling (Blender preferred)
- Business & Entrepreneurship