Computer Programmer (HYBRID / REMOTE) - Entry Level!
Entry Level Application Developer (HYBRID / REMOTE) - Hermitage, TN
Agile Ticketing Solutions is seeking an Application Developer to join our development team to assist with the development of large-scale web and n-tier software projects. Successful candidates will have an associate or bachelor's degree in computer science or up to 2 years of work experience in application development.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with the project manager or product owner to meet specific needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Proficiency in C#
- MAUI/Xamarin experience is a plus
- IOS, XCode, and TestFlight experience a plus
- Proficiency in translating a conceptual model into a set of relational database objects
- Expertise in SQL and proficiency in creating efficient SQL queries that interact with a large database schema
- Microsoft SQL server reporting services experience a plus
- Experience with source control and software build processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Company DescriptionAgile Ticketing Solutions was founded in 1999. Its initial vision – cast by a team of individuals with more than 30 years of experience in ticketing systems design, development, event management, and operations – was to serve event promoters with a unique and viable system of online and box office ticket purchasing.
As the company increased in the number of employees, it also expanded its vision to meet the needs of the 21st century independent promoter by providing a flexible, adaptable, high-performance, user-friendly software system and a wide variety of operational support services.
Today, Agile Ticketing Solutions has evolved into a company that serves any and every kind of ticketed event imaginable, including the performing arts, festivals, museums, conferences, cinema and sporting events, backed by 24/7 technical support, the foundation of its success.
Agile Ticketing Solutions is a company in progress. With each progression, it’s discovering new ways to update and fine-tune our ticketing software systems . . . anticipating and solving tomorrow’s challenges with today’s innovation and attention to detail.]]>